AAAR Job Opportunities
We are always looking for experienced professionals with a passion for bettering the lives of animals. This is an excellent opportunity to make a direct impact on a daily basis. We are are passionate about our mission of no more homeless pets; we hope you are too! Competitive salary.
Let us know what your passion is! Please send your resume, practice interests, desired location/s and first availability to Catherine Garrett; email@example.com
Full Time, Part Time, Sign-on bonus
Your options are limitless and customizable! 4 growing clinics. Warren, Flint, Auburn Hills, Detroit.
General veterinary care, spay/neuter, wellness care positions or mixture available.
Generous pay, customizable work schedule, 401K matching, health insurance, no holidays, no on call. Paid: licensing, CE, PTO, MVMA and AVMA memberships.
Recent graduates welcome. Opportunities for mentorship and surgical training.
Relief veterinarians wanted:
– Wellness Clinics located in Auburn Hills, Southwest Detroit, Flint and/or Warren.
– Surgeons for spay/neuter. Availability in Warren and Flint.
Full administrative and technical staff provided. Bring your knowledge and we’ll take care of the rest!
Licensed Veterinary Technician
Full Time, Part Time, Sign-on bonus
Join the team! 4 growing clinics. Warren, Flint, Auburn Hills, Detroit.
General veterinary care, OR, Dentistry, Wellness positions or mixture available. Fast paced action!
Competitive pay, 401K matching, health insurance, no holidays. Paid: licensing, CE, PTO, MAVT and NAVTA memberships.
Experienced driver with excellent administration and customer service experience needed: Our employees are reliable, compassionate, energetic and responsible individuals charged with getting pets safely to and from pre-determined drop off and pick up points. Some locations are up to 3 hours one way. $10-$12/hr depending on experience.
• Check in pet patients at transport locations, transport and discharge patients the following morning. This also includes professionally providing intake and discharge instructions to clients and processing surgical consent forms.
• Safe and gentle handing, loading and unloading dogs of all breeds and cats in carriers.
• Transport and pick up or deliver items as needed outside of patient transports.
• Experienced drivers only.
• Possess valid driver’s license. Clean driving record with no points.
• Clean animal record.
• Great work history with a track record of being a reliable responsible individual (must provide references from previous employer (s)).
• Clear and concise communication skills with both employer and clients.
• Excellent customer service skills demonstrating patience and professionalism.
• Must be able to safely drive a sprinter van.
• Must have no physical restrictions; repetitive movements, stairs, able to lift heavy items, etc.
• Must be comfortable with all sizes/breeds of dogs and cats.
• Your availability: Day generally starts at 5:30 am; sometimes earlier and sometimes 6 days a week. The work week is approximately 30 hours a week.
All About Animals Rescue, founded in 2005, is Michigan’s largest high-quality, high- volume, low-cost spay/neuter non-profit animal welfare organization. We follow the gold standard ASPCA/Humane Alliance model (www.aspca.org/humane-alliance) using the Association of Shelter Veterinarians’ Veterinary Task Force to Advance Spay/Neuter’s spay/neuter medical care guidelines.
We service the public, community cats, shelters, rescues and animal control in the mission of No More Homeless Pets.
Together, let’s provide the medical services needed to prevent unnecessary suffering and euthanasia of cats and dogs!