Schedule a Warren Transport Van for Spay/Neuter
As of May 4th, we are open by appointment for Telemedicine services, spay/neuter for shelter cats and spay/neuter emergencies.
Routine surgical appointments, including dental procedures, prior to May 29, 2020 will be rescheduled if they have not been already. We are looking forward to when we can help with all spay/neuter needs.
If you have an emergency sterilization surgery like pyometra, or are a shelter, we are scheduling your appointments now. Please email us at email@example.com with details concerning your scheduling needs. Someone will get back to you.
If you are in need of community cat TNR sterilization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for us to work on a plan with you.
All walk-in wellness services remain closed for safety until further notice.
Medication refills for existing clients can be ordered from an online pharmacy.
Telemedicine for existing clients available! Chat with a vet from home to get your pet feeling better again. Download the TeleVet app on the Apple iTunes or Google Play store. Search for All About Animals Rescue. Find out more here.
We are available by phone for your questions and concerns. Messages may not be returned the same day. Warren – 586-879-1745. Flint – 810-780-4978.
Many protocols and precautions have been set in place for everyone’s safety. We know this is a great inconvenience for everyone.
Thank you for your patience during this extraordinary time!
If you are in a position to make a gift today we would be grateful for your help.
Transport Van to Warren
Because we know that not everyone can easily get to one of our stationary spay/neuter clinics, we also have three specially outfitted transport vans. The transport van will pick your pet up from standard set locations in the morning and safely transport them to Warren to be spayed/neutered or for a dental cleaning. All transport van patients are our guests for the evening and will be transported back the next morning to the location they were picked up from. Pick up is usually at 6:30 am or 7 am depending on the location. Return of your pet varies depending on location.
We offer wellness services at the time of your pet’s procedure. See more information here.
Check the calendar schedule for these locations by clicking here.
Spay/neuter appointments for most locations can be booked online below or by calling 586-879-1745. For Lapeer, please call Paradise Animal Rescue at 810-969-4455. Dental appointments require calling us at 586-879-1745.
Transport Locations Currently Served
- Auburn Hills, Oakland Wellness Center: 2660 Auburn Rd., #400, Auburn Hills, MI 48326
- Detroit, Grand River Avenue: 4301 Grand River Ave., Detroit, MI 48208
- Detroit, Springwells, Detroit Wellness Center: 2038 Springwells St., Detroit, MI 48209
- Detroit, Whitlow’s Barber Lounge: 8034 Wildemere Ave., Detroit, MI 48206
- Imlay City, Tractor Supply: 2070 S Cedar St., Imlay City, MI 48444
- Lapeer, Paradise Animal Rescue Inc.: 2266 North Lapeer Rd., Lapeer, MI 48446
- Call 810-969-4455
- Metamora/Lapeer, Hadley Acres Obedience and Care: 4013 Pratt Rd., Metamora, MI 48455
- Owosso, DPW Lot: 522 Milwaukee St., Owosso, MI 48867
- Saginaw, Saginaw County Animal Control: 1312 Gratiot Ave., Saginaw, MI 48602
- Utica, Humane Society or Macomb: 11350 22 Mile Rd., Utica, MI 48317
- Village of Vernon Village Hall: 120 E. Main St., Vernon, MI 48476
Please schedule your appointment for spay/neuter below:
- Trying to book an appointment on a mobile phone? Use a mobile friendly scheduler by clicking here.
Need help scheduling? Please contact us at 586-879-1745 or email email@example.com for more information or to request an appointment.