Schedule a Warren Transport Van for Spay/Neuter
Transport Van to Warren
Because we know that not everyone can easily get to one of our stationary spay/neuter clinics, we also have three specially outfitted transport vans. The transport van will pick your pet up from standard set locations in the morning and safely transport them to Warren to be spayed/neutered or for a dental cleaning. All transport van patients are our guests for the evening and will be transported back the next morning to the location they were picked up from. Pick up is usually at 6:30 am or 7 am depending on the location. Return of your pet varies depending on location.
We offer wellness services at the time of your pet’s procedure. See more information here.
Check the calendar schedule for these locations by clicking here.
Spay/neuter appointments for most locations can be booked online below or by calling 586-879-1745. For Lapeer, please call Paradise Animal Rescue at 810-969-4455. Dental appointments require calling us at 586-879-1745.
Transport Locations Currently Served
- Auburn Hills, Oakland Wellness Center: 2660 Auburn Rd., #400, Auburn Hills, MI 48326
- Detroit, Grand River Avenue: 4301 Grand River Ave., Detroit, MI 48208
- Detroit, Springwells, Detroit Wellness Center: 2038 Springwells St., Detroit, MI 48209
- Detroit, Whitlow’s Barber Lounge: 8034 Wildemere Ave., Detroit, MI 48206
- Imlay City, Tractor Supply: 2070 S Cedar St., Imlay City, MI 48444
- Lapeer, Paradise Animal Rescue Inc.: 2266 North Lapeer Rd., Lapeer, MI 48446
- Call 810-969-4455
- Metamora/Lapeer, Hadley Acres Obedience and Care: 4013 Pratt Rd., Metamora, MI 48455
- Owosso, DPW Lot: 522 Milwaukee St., Owosso, MI 48867
- Saginaw, Saginaw County Animal Control: 1312 Gratiot Ave., Saginaw, MI 48602
- Utica, Humane Society or Macomb: 11350 22 Mile Rd., Utica, MI 48317
- Village of Vernon Village Hall: 120 E. Main St., Vernon, MI 48476
Please schedule your appointment for spay/neuter below:
- Trying to book an appointment on a mobile phone? Use a mobile friendly scheduler by clicking here.
Need help scheduling? Please contact us at 586-879-1745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to request an appointment.