Schedule a Warren Spay/Neuter Appointment
- Bringing a pet in for surgery? Find out how to prepare here.
- Current surgery check in times are taking an hour. Thank you for your patience!
- Spay/neuter is by appointment.
- Warren offers walk-in Trap Neuter Return on Mondays and Tuesdays; 8:00 am-10am.
Warren Stationary Clinic
23451 Pinewood Street, Warren, MI 48091
If it is an emergency for your pet to get fixed such as pyometra uterine infection, pregnant or eviction, please call or email us with the emergency details and include your telephone number and city. We will do our best to accommodate your pet.
Welcome to All About Animals Rescue’s 13,000 square foot stationary surgery clinic in Warren.
Surgery check in for dogs and dental procedures is 8 am. Check in for house cats is 8:30 am. Dogs go home the same day between 4 pm – 5pm. Cats are our guests for the evening and go home the next morning between 7:15 am – 7:30 am; 8:30 am on Saturday. Other services available at the time of surgery.
Trap Neuter Return (TNR) Cats: We welcome community cats! TNR is for outdoor cats getting fixed and returned outside. Up to 3 cats per per person/colony are accepted per walk-in TNR day. Check in for walk-in TNR is Monday and Tuesday between 8:30 am – 10 am (8:30 am – 9 am preferred). Eartips are mandatory for walk-in TNR; no exceptions. TNR cats in carriers are not accepted. We loan traps. Community cats welcome; please see more information about TNR here.
- If this is not an emergency, we’re scheduling months out due to high demand. Please keep checking back for an earlier date as we do get cancellations. Please be sure to cancel any appointments you no longer need so that other pets can be helped.
Trouble using the scheduler? Try this direct scheduling link: https://bookdf.timetap.com